- Before applying make-up you should clean the face with water containing a pinch of soda bicarbonate and massage with ice cubes to make the makeup last longer.
- To hide acne pits, dark patches, use concealer that is one or two shades lighter than the foundation.
- Always match your foundation to your skin tone and blend the foundation paying attention especially to the areas of neck and chin.
- Keep daytime make up as natural as you can.
- Translucent powder is applied to help the foundation stay on longer.
- The lips should be outlined with lip pencil and then a coat of lips stick should be applied and blended then dust the lips with powder and then apply lip colour again to make the lip colour stay long.
- Darker shades of eye are used on the outer corners of the eyes and lighter shades are applied on the lids.
- Eye brows should e well shaped and must be free from all the traces of makeup.